It was 2017. Time has flown, but Kenzie and Colby's wedding is still etched in my mind. Some of the most memorable moments of my career happened that day! Like:
-Realizing the Hilton and the Hampton are not the same place and, thank goodness, the room guests at the wrong hotel didn't answer when I knocked!
- Similar to a Volkswagen or a phone booth, there is no limit to how many bridesmaids you can cram into a hotel room.
- Having a deck of cards on hand: GENIUS! I know they told you to start getting ready an hour beforehand, but you are a guy so you really only need 10 minutes.
- If a groom walks by your ground-floor window as you put on your wedding dress, we'll say that's probably good luck.
- The coolest tattoo of all time was revealed on this date 3 years ago.
- This was the first time I saw a dog successfully carry the rings down the isle.
- I've seen knots and sand and candles. This was the first painting created during the ceremony.
- It was reaffirmed: the best way to your photographer's heart is to serve BBQ.
- I learned the bridesmaid who climbs on top of the most people . . . deserves to catch the bouquet most!
- And. . . Kenzie and Colby's cake smash ranks in the top 3 of all time!
Thanks for the memories friends! It was a blast! <3
Photographer: Tacie Wright
Second Shooter: Janie Phillips